Sorint Lab US is looking for a system engineer with experience in Red Hat technologies.
In addition to the required technical skills listed below, the candidate should have excellent communication skills, ability to work in teams as well as independently and the desire to solve complex and challenging technical problems.
- Working closely with solution architects to understand designs and deliver to both client and vendor satisfaction
- Team player mentality: bright, enthusiastic and willing
- Inquisitive, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Appetite to learn new skills through training, research and self-teach
- Comfortable with travel
- Strong attention to detail, able to set priorities and complete simultaneous projects
- Proactive approach to identifying and resolving potential issues
- Strong communicator, verbal and written skills
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Knowledge of Redhat Enterprise Linux 7/8 is a mandatory requirement
Shell Scripting skills
Understanding of Openshift or Kubernetes
Knowledge of at least one of the following Redhat products:
Openshift, Satellite, Ansible, Cloudforms, OpenStack, RH Process Automation Manager 7 (formerly BPMS)
It is a benefit to have:
Puppet, Chef or other configuration management tools
RH Decision Manager
Knowledge of CI/CD tools as Jenkins, Nexus, Git
The position will be full time and will require travel.
Preferred location is Boston, but this is not mandatory.
Salary and benefits will be refined according to the actual experience.
Sorint.US is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We will examine applications without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.