Sorint.lab is looking for a full-stack developer to create problem solving software solutions for customer projects while participating in daily team meetings, code reviews, and writing tests.
In this role you’ll need both hard-core technical skills and strong communication, a functional knowledge and ability to take a concept and turn it into a finished product and understanding how everything works from top to bottom and anticipate problems accordingly.
Experience with REST, working with containers, and involvement with cloud applications would make this individual stand out from the pack.
Open position in Boston (must be qualified to work in the US).
- Architect and develop owned products
- Collaborate with team members, stakeholders to help design and build the API and backend systems
- Work with the product team, IT, and marketing groups to design, conduct, and evaluate highly complex tests of the product
- Work with IT to integrate user interface tests with ongoing IT projects and other testing as needed
- Constructively challenge current processes and proposed solutions to obtain the best outcome
- Work on business-critical products – serve as technical lead
- Be multitasking, pay attention to detail and execute effective follow through
- 4-5 years of experience in developing front-end applications
- Ideally 4-5 years’ working within a strong engineering product team
- Understanding of how the work you do will impact the end user
- Deep web-based knowledge: trends, tools and technologies
- Experience with Spring, Spring MVC (desired, but not required).
- Experience with GIT and CI/CD process
- Experience with developing Spring RESTful Web Services is a plus
- Good understanding of non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, maintainability and security
- Good understanding of web application security
Travel as required to work from the client’s location.
Friendly, fast-paced working environment
Great opportunity to work closely with experienced consultants
Exposure to wide variety of cutting-edge technologies
Opportunity to share and act on innovative ideas
healthcare and dental benefits
short term/long term disability
We are located in Cambridge in a nice shared office space!
Sorint.US is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We will examine applications without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.