Sorint.Lab US Inc. is seeking a dedicated engineer proficient in engineering container solutions with required experience in RedHat Openshift technology.
The engineer will provide consulting services in DevOps, to work with Client teams and drive the DevOps journey, starting with the implementation of Client’s RedHat OpenShift tool.
He or she will guide the Client in preparing the design roadmap, implementing the tool, structure the modules and assist with writing, testing and deploying new code.
Candidate should be able to work without supervision and should possess strong leadership qualities and proficient technology skills to work in a multi-business unit environment.
Travel as required to work from the client’s location.
Open position in Boston (must be qualified to work in the US).
- Experience as a consultant, system architect or implementation lead, operating in a senior capacity in the open source community
- Experience with CI/CD principles
- BS degree in computer science, MIS or related field
- Strong OpenShift deployment and troubleshooting skills
- Hands on experience with Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Red Hat Satellite
One or more of the following:
- Interest in open source technology and community
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Certification
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) Certification
Friendly, fast-paced working environment
Great opportunity to work closely with experienced consultants
Exposure to wide variety of cutting-edge technologies
Opportunity to share and act on innovative ideas
Healthcare and dental benefits
Short/long term disability
We are located in Cambridge in a nice shared office space!
Sorint.US is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We will examine applications without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.