The technical consultant has technical background and is passionate about systems architecture and implementation. Additionally, for the Boston location we are looking for someone with energy and entreprenurial skills to drive SORINT.Lab US team growth.
We want to take our italian system integrator business model and apply it to the US market, leveraging our existing partner and customer relationships. Activities in priority order include on-site technical consulting, hiring and training motivated technical resources, organizing the project pipeline and when possible finding new customers and partners.
The ideal candidate is a technical graduate with 5+ years of experience (some of which abroad) in system engineering, on-site technical consulting and excellent soft skills.
Location is Boston with possible travel within US.
Remuneration and benefits will be in line with the actual experience acquired by the candidate.
- Run / participate to projects on client sites with shadowing resources.
- Create and publish open positions, organize hiring logistics, conduct interviews.
- Organize training plans and manage training and certification activities.
- Project management, assign resources to projects based on required and available skills.
- Business development and sales.
- Technical degree in computer science or information systems.
- 5+ years of system administration and / or devops experience and / or software development.
- Experience working on customer sites and interacting with various profiles such as business, architects, etc.
- Technical certifications and experience in Red Hat technologies (RHEL 7, RHCSA, RHCE, etc.)
- Experience and / or certifications in Agile, Docker, Kubernetes, Virtualization, etc. is a plus.
- Fluent english.
Sorint.US is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We will examine applications without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.